jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

Imperial Bedrooms

Autor: Bret Easton Ellis
Año: 2010

- "Guys my age are idiots," she says, turning around. "Guys my age are awful."
- "I have news for you," I say, leaning into her. "So are guys my age."

This is supposed to be part of the appeal: keep everything young and soft, keep everything on the surface, even with the knowledge that the surface fades can't be held together forever - Take advantage before the expiration date appears in the nearing distance.

I'm remembering the person who warned me about how the world has to be a place where no one is interested in your questions and that if you're alone nothing bad can happen to you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Se solicitan recomendaciones tanto de textos a leer como de citas de la obra en cuestión que el dueño de este lugar haya omitido además de textos que enriquezcan más este altar de la sabiduría bibliográfica.